What’s better than to spend your time in Romania waking up in the crisp mountain air. Exploring in the day, relaxing in a hamok in the evenings next to a camp fire. This can all be done at Tara Nomada.
The camping ground is surrounded by natural beauty and there are eight pitches. Our campers can make use of the toilets, warm showers and washing up facilities in the hostel.
Tara Nomada can be reached by paved road, so it’s possible to come even with small campervans. Our entrance is unfortunitly to small for caravans to come up. If you travel with a bigger campervan or a caravan we recommend you to go to our friends campsite De Oude Walnoot just 30 km away from us.
Prices per night:
- Tent/caravan/camper 30 RON (6 EUR) per person
- Electric connection 10 RON (2 EUR) per tent/caravan/kamper
Payment at present can only be made in cash. The nearest ATM can be found in Turda (40km away).
- There are a few small shops in Ocolis and Runc but take into account that what they have to offer is very limited.
Dogs are allowed on the campsite but must be kept on a lead.
- Bigger campers and caravans can’t make it to our campsite.
It’s not possible to empty your chemical toilet at Tara Nomada.
- There’s only limited places with electric connection.