What’s better than to spend your time in Romania waking up in the crisp mountain air. Exploring in the day, relaxing in a hamok in the evenings next to a camp fire. This can all be done at Tara Nomada.
The camping ground is surrounded by natural beauty and there are eight pitches. Our campers can make use of the toilets, warm showers and washing up facilities in the hostel.
Tara Nomada can be reached by paved road, thus it is also possible for small camper vans and carvans to come and stay. Larger caravans (longer than 6 meters) can’t make the sharp turn to enter the camping ground.
Prices per night:
- Tent/caravan/camper 25 RON (5,5 EUR) per person
- Electric connection 10 RON (2,20 EUR) per tent/caravan/kamper
Payment at present can only be made in cash. The nearest ATM can be found in Turda (40km away).
- There are a few small shops in Ocolis and Runc but take into account that what they have to offer is very limited.
Dogs are allowed on the campsite but must be kept on a lead.
- The bigger caravans and camper vans (from 6 meters on) migth not be able to make the turn into the camping ground.
It’s not possible to empty your chemical toilet at Tara Nomada.
- There’s only limited places with electric connection.