What’s better than to spend your time in Romania waking up in the crisp mountain air. Exploring in the day, relaxing in a hamok in the evenings next to a camp fire. This can all be done while camping at Tara Nomada . In the middle of nature in the Apuseni Mountains our campsite is the place to explore Romanian nature and countryside.
Tara Nomada can be reached by paved road, so it’s possible to come even with small campervans. Our entrance is unfortunitly to small for caravans to come up. If you travel with a bigger campervan or a caravan we recommend you to go to our friends campsite De Oude Walnoot just 30 km away from us.
- Tent/caravan/camper 30 RON (6 EUR) per person
- Electric connection 10 RON (2 EUR) per tent/caravan/kamper
Payment at present can only be made in cash. The nearest ATM can be found in Turda (40km away).
- There are a few small shops in Ocolis and Runc but take into account that what they have to offer is very limited.
Dogs are allowed on the campsite but must be kept on a lead.
- Bigger campers and caravans can’t make it to our campsite.
It’s not possible to empty your chemical toilet at Tara Nomada.
- There’s only limited places with electric connection.
- No music allowed on the campsite. If you want to party loud you have to go somewhere else. We make an exception for guitarmusic around the fireplace if you don´t disturb anybody else.