The old wooden shed was occupied for years by sheep heards. In the meantime it has had a transformation, with a new purpose…it has been converted to an atmospheric hostel with an authentic Romanian style. During the conversion tradtional methods were used to preserve the past and the use of natural materials was essential and in keeping with the envoriment.
The atic has been fully converted to an apartment. Provide with its own bathroom and kitchen and not to forget a balcony with the most beautiful view. There is a bedroom and an extra space for which can be used for sleeping. The apartment is perfect for a family or anyone on holiday that wants all the creature comforts to hand.
The hostel on the ground floor offers a private two persons bedroom, with double bed and a shared four persons bedroom (bunkbeds.) The hostel has a beautifully shared living room, with kitchen and fridge. And also there is a veranda with sofa to enjoy the views. Toilets and showers are shared.
Both the hostel and apartment are well insulated and heated in the winter making it possible to enjoy Tara Nomada all year round.
Prices per night:
- One-person bunkbed 70 RON / €14,00
- Double private room 150 RON / €30,00
- Apartment (2 adults + children) from 250 RON / €50,00
- Payment at present can only be made in cash. The nearest ATM can be found in Turda (40km away).
- There are a few small shops in Ocolis and Runc but take into account that what they have to offer is very limited.
- Dogs are not allowed inside the hostel/appartment.
- We have an excellent internet connection with Starlink now, so you can even work from here.
Reservations can be made at email@example.com .