The old wooden shed was occupied for years by sheep heards. In the meantime it has had a transformation, with a new purpose…it has been converted to an atmospheric hostel with an authentic Romanian style. During the conversion tradtional methods were used to preserve the past and the use of natural materials was essential and in keeping with the envoriment.
Prices per night:
- One-person bunkbed 60 RON / €12,50
- Double private room 130 RON / €26,50
- Apartment (2 adults + children) from 250 RON / €51,00
- Payment at present can only be made in cash. The nearest ATM can be found in Turda (40km away).
- There are a few small shops in Ocolis and Runc but take into account that what they have to offer is very limited.
- Dogs are not allowed inside the hostel/appartment.
- We have an excellent internet connection with Starlink now, so you can even work from here.